Australian Lowline Muster & Show – Entries now open!September 15, 2016
The Australian Lowline Youth Committee welcomes all young and current Cattlemen and women to the 2017 Inaugural Australian Lowline Muster and Show. We have been working hard to make sure you all thoroughly enjoy this event, make new friends, and gain knowledge and experience of the Beef Cattle Industry.
AUSTRALIAN LOWLINE MUSTER & SHOW FACT FILE
• The Australian Lowline Cattle Muster and Show will be held on the 5th to 8th January 2017 at the Hawkesbury Showgrounds, Clarendon NSW
• Participants will be able to register from 12pm on the 5th January. Cattle are requested to arrive prior to 12pm on Thursday 5th January 2017. Contact Lucy on 0406 023 569 if other arrangements will be needed. Afternoon tea will be the first meal provided on this day.
• T-Shirts will be supplied to all entrants so T-Shirt size must be nominated on Entry Form. The committee does not take responsibility for wrong shirt sizes. Please choose carefully. The T-shirts will be required to be worn during breed classes.
• Entries received on a Handler per animal basis will cost Non- members $130.00, Members $110.00. If a ballot animal is required an extra $20 will be required upon entry. The entry fee includes: all meals for participants, including the Saturday nights special evening, a t-shirt, and showground hire.
• Any additional animal per participant will incur an extra $20.
• Any entry forms received after closing date (31st October 2016) will incur a late fee of $20.
• Parents are encouraged to be present for the duration of the show. We need parent’s assistance for this event to run smoothly.
• We hope to have the Muster and Show conclude no later than 12pm (midday) on the 8th January 2017. Lunch will be the last meal provided.
For further details or schedule and entry forms please contact
Lucy Kuipers – email@example.com
Matt Cooney – firstname.lastname@example.org
To make the Australian Lowline Muster and Show a success we are seeking sponsorship in the following areas:
* To be able to cover costs of the event and ensure our members and potential members receive maximum benefit of our programme.
* We ask that if you are in a position to bring cattle to the showground for ballot animals, or to supply participants from your area with an animal it would be greatly appreciated. Without these animals the event will not be as successful.
Donations in kind:
* If you have anything you would like to donate as prizes for either participants or for raffles/gifts that is suitable, we would really appreciate it.
* What a fantastic opportunity it is to share with our community the amazing beef we are producing. We aim to have a special dinner function where Lowline Beef only is served to all who attend and require donations to supply this (if we can have enough beef for entire show that would be extra amazing!)
What we propose to offer in return for any of the above is free advertising for your stud and/or business on our Facebook pages, ALCA website, newsletters and also by adding your logo to the participant schedules. This is a great opportunity for your business as well as a great opportunity to assist fellow Australian Lowline Cattle breeders and enthusiasts alike.
If you would like to discuss any further opportunities to be involved, or able to assist with any of our above requests, we invite you to contact us via email or speak with Lucy or Matt.
Lucy Kuipers – Phone 0406 023 569, Email: ellekaystudhotmail.com
Matt Cooney – Email: mattcooney98gmail.com
Thank you for your support!