NOTE — with DNA traceability back to the Foundation Herd as a requirement, proof of registration is the ONLY guarantee you are buying 100% Lowline. Therefore, it is recommended by the Association that you buy registered Lowlines.
Prospective buyers of registered Lowline cattle are advised to ensure that the animals are fully registered at the time of purchase to enable you to register future progeny from these animals. Buyers are advised to make enquiries before they finalise their purchases. Please see Hints on Purchasing Lowline Cattle.
To submit your Saleyards advertisement, use the online form at the bottom of this page.
Young Registerable BullJune 18, 2021
2 year old Lowline bull
Registerable, very quiet.
Dam: Sarahlea Jelly Beans
Sire: Broken Arrow Jack
Contact for further information.
Sarah Falkenhagen 044 844 3633
Ardrossan Orient – EU Available
Stud and commercial heifers and cows – Hervey Bay, QLDMay 25, 2021
|Kinlochie has available some stud Lowline cows and commercial heifers.
Commercial heifers $1600 2yos and 3yos ready to join (not joined last year due to drought)
Stud Cows $2000 – $2500
Also some bull calves available and a young commercial bull 12 months old
Please contact Olivia Weir
Heifers available – Black Label Lowlines (near Bacchus Marsh, Victoria)May 7, 2021
|We currently have some ‘Q’ (Sep 2019) and ‘R’ (Sep 2020) heifers available.
The ‘R’ heifers have recently been weaned and the ‘Q’ heifers were joined to Whitby Farm Squizzy WHF L133 in Dec-2020 and are due to calve in Sep 2021.
All females are available registered or unregistered.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact us:
Embryos for sale – Ardrossan Lowlines, VictoriaMay 3, 2021
|ALCA’s only active Foundation Members, Ardrossan Stud, offers for sale two lots of ALCA registered embryos.
If you are looking to extend your Lowline herd with quality, proven genetics, I thoroughly recommend these embryos for your consideration. Both lots, being from proven quality animals, are priced well below the cost of producing them initially.
We can advise purchasers on programme management for embryo transfer, if desired.
Lot 1 – 5 embryos @ $750 +GST each SOLD !!!!
CAS N001 Casuarina Becky X ARD R033 Ardrossan Richmond
These embryos represent the cream of Ardrossan breeding. Embryos from this mating produced Ardrossan Tutu, who was exported as a pregnant cow to the USA. She produced many exceptional calves, both from embryos and live calves, for our American clients.
Becky, mated to Eungella Trentham, also produced Ardrossan Kudos, one of our great producers of larger framed Lowline calves.
Ardrossan Richmond produced many excellent calves, including Ardrossan Findon, who out of 100 Lowline exhibits was crowned Junior, Grand and Interbreed Champion Bull at the 2000 Royal Melbourne Lowline Feature Show.
CAB U019 Athanlee Casey X MLS V125 Mugga Viceroy
These embryos come from two, now retired, Foundation Herds which were situated in Canberra and represent an opportunity for current breeders to take advantage of proven genetics representing animals close to the original Trangie herd.
All enquirers, please contact Jeanette Stebbins –
Woolstone Park Lowline Heifers – South Island, NZApril 29, 2021
FOR SALE – Selection of 2019-born heifers, all DNA parent verified and able to be registered. From Woolstone Park bloodlines including sires Woolstone Park Barker, Woolstone Park Maui, Woolstone Park Swandri, and Woolstone Park Kauri.
Please contact Kay Worthington for further information:
M – 0274388260
E – email@example.com
Saleyards Submission Form
Complete and submit the online form (below) and ALCA’s Saleyards Manager will upload your advertisement to the website. Advertisements will be posted for three months unless you seek an earlier removal by advising saleyardslowlinecattleassoc.com.au
For our Victorian Members please note that from September 2018 in order to comply with Agriculture Victoria’s requirements the PIC (Property Identification Code) number of the property must be included in your advert.
Terms & Conditions for Advertisements
- Responsibility for information submitted is entirely that of the ALCA Member submitting the advert
- The person submitting the advert will be the person identified as and authorised to submit the content
- To indemnify ALCA against any action taken in relation to any content you submit to the ALCA website
- That advertisements, including classifieds, are limited to those submitted by ALCA members:
- For Australian Lowline/Lowline cattle, both registered and unregistered, and Australian Lowline/Lowline crossbred cattle (all cross-bred cattle are to be described as “Lowline-cross”).
- For registered Australian Lowline/Lowline embryos.
- For semen from registered Australian Lowline/Lowline bulls.
- For farm equipment and supplies.
- Content that will not be accepted includes:
- Breeds of cattle mentioned in the body of the advertisement or in the name of the advertiser that are not Australian Lowline/Lowline.
- Terms not included in the Association’s Constitution such as “Dual Registered”.
- Anything considered by ALCA Council to represent a potential threat to ALCA and its members.