Here you will find Australian Lowline cattle for sale in easy to locate categories. In addition to Lowline cattle for sale, you will also find listings for semen or embryos, bulls, weaners or cows and calves. Both stud and commercial animals are listed.
If you are a prospective buyer of registered Lowline cattle you need to ensure that the animals are fully registered at the time of purchase, if you wish to breed and register future progeny bred from these animals. Buyers are advised to make these enquiries before they finalise their purchases. Please see Hints on Purchasing Lowline Cattle.
In addition, the Farmyard Marketplace offers you the opportunity to find everything from tractors to fencing wire to hay to chickens or whatever else your farm may need. Worth a look just to check the latest listings!
For posting your Saleyards advertisement, go to the online form at the end of this page.
Little Farm Lowlines DispersalNovember 28, 2018
The following cattle are for sale :
(Bull) BUNYA GROVE SAMBUCA – MESMO34 – DOB 04/05/2016 – $1200
(Cow) LITTLE CREEK GYPSY – LCLGOO1 – DOB 02/06/2011 – $800
(Cow) LITTLE FARM MINNIE – SBLK002- DOB 15/01/2014 – $800
(Cow) LITTLE FARM RUBY (with 8 week old bull calf by Bunya Grove Sambuca) – SBLM004 – DOB 13/11/16 – $1200
(Cow) TRALIN BLACK EMILY – PTLG035 – DOB 5/11/2011 – $800
All cows have been running with bull. Will sell together or separate.
Wanamara Heifers for saleNovember 25, 2018
Beautiful, well bred Lowline heifers for sale 15 – 17 months old. A few available at 7 months of age.
All are calf recorded with ALCA & will be registered, if not already done. All Wanamara breeding & show quality.
Vaccinated with 7 in 1, Pestigard, Multimin & routinely drenched.
Price: from $1500 + GST
Email me for further details
3DTAR106 – Major Plains, Victoria
phone 03 58286490 or 0427 539 795
Rosslyn Lowlines is having a complete Herd Dispersal SaleNovember 23, 2018
Kelandris Edward the Great – DOB 25/07/2009 $1,000
Southern Cross Ballet (Julie) DOB 01/04/2006 with heifer calf( 05/07/2018) $1,000
Southern Cross Brilliant (Meg) DOB 01/04/2006 $750
Southern Cross Blackout (Ruth) DOB 01/08/2006 with bull calf ( 27/06/2018) $1,000
Goomburra Valley Suzi Q DOB 19/01/2009) with bull calf (19/08/2018) $1,000
Rosslyn Geisha Girl DOB 26/01/2011 with heifer calf (18/08/2018) $1,000
Rosslyn Gypsy Rose DOB 22/02/2011 with heifer calf (20/07/2018) $1,000
Pittsworth Going Going Gone (Minnie) DOB 28/03/2011 with heifer calf (03/11/2018) $1,000
Lik Lik Glimmer DOB 22/06/2011 with heifer calf (26/06/2018) $1,000
- All prices are +GST
- Bull and all Cows registered with ALCA
- Calves can be DNA tested & registered for an additional $72.50 per heifer & $144 per bull
- All cows should be in calf again as running with the bull since 14/10/2018 (except Minnie who’s calf is only three weeks old)
All available for individual sale but if bought as a complete herd total cost $8,000 +GST
Please contact either Ross – 0458 304 395 or Ros – 0418 190 817 for further information
Belgian bantam chickens for saleNovember 5, 2018
Belgian D’uccle bantams for sale – cockerals, pairs and trios available. Delightful backyard chickens, easy care, docile, cheeky, friendly. Booted bantams – have foot feathering. Add some colour to your yard ! Mille fleurs and porcelains and some non standard colours including buffs. Good layers and also great mums! Transport and fertile eggs can be arranged.
0413 147 652
07 4935 4033
Yearling Heifers for sale, Dalbeg Pass Stud, North Canterbury, NZNovember 2, 2018
3 x yearling heifers for sale.
Vanessa DPSN001, dam Genevieve WPLL370, sire Thor WPLL341
Bernadette DPSN002, dam Elspeth WPLL335, sire Thor WPLL341
Clementine DPSN003, dam Cordelia WPLL402, sire Thor WPLL341
1 x yearling bull for sale
Ferdinand DPSN005, dam Gwendolyn WPLL343, sire Thor WPLL341
Closed herd. TB status C1, whole herd test 21/7/17.
Phone Sandy 021 229 7898
Lowline Bull For sale!
We have a one year old Lowline Bull for sale born October 2017. He is in excellent condition and has had all the necessary vaccinations and treatments to date. ‘The Pocket Prince’( 13976) is his sire and his dam is Bunya Grove Valentine(MESL021).We need to sell him as we only have a small acreage and already have his sire and dam in our paddocks. PIC No: NG260766.
We are of the opinion that he is worth much more than our asking price of $700.00, however any reasonable offer will be seriously considered. We are at Upper Lansdowne NSW, approximately 30 minutes from Taree on the Mid-north coast.
Ph : 0408245998 or 0400933398.
Red Lowline Bull StrawsOctober 1, 2018
Will add the red gene to your herd. All calves produced from black cows will carry the red gene.
Phone Christine Hine
0423 799 007
email : email@example.com
Posting your Saleyards Advertisement
This form can be completed and submitted online and ALCA’s Saleyards Manager will upload your advertisement to the website.
For our Victorian Members please note that from September 2018 in order to comply with Agriculture Victoria’s requirements the PIC (Property Identification Code) number of the property must be included in your advert.
Advertisements will be posted for three months unless you seek an earlier removal by advising saleyardslowlinecattleassoc.com.au
Terms & Conditions for inserting Advertisements to the website of the Australian Lowline Cattle Association Inc
- That responsibility for content is totally that of the person submitting the content.
- That the person adding content will be the person identified and authorised to submit content.
- To indemnify ALCA against any action taken in relation to any content you add to the ALCA website
- That advertisements, including classifieds are limited to:
- Those by commercial entities and members of ALCA.
- For Australian Lowline/Lowline cattle, both registered and unregistered, and Australian Lowline/Lowline crossbred cattle (all cross-bred cattle are to be described as “Lowline-cross”).
- For registered Australian Lowline/Lowline embryos.
- For semen from registered Australian Lowline/Lowline bulls.
- For farm equipment and supplies.
- That certain advertisements, including classifieds, that are not permitted, include:
- Breeds of cattle mentioned in the body of the advertisement or in the name of the advertiser that are not Australian Lowline/Lowline.
- Terms not included in the Association’s Constitution such as “Dual Registered”.
- Anything considered by ALCA Council to represent a potential threat to ALCA and its members.